To those who have a negative test result
Precautions for life
Even if the test result is “negative”, coronavirus infection cannot be denied. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation in the following matters.
For those who have symptoms such as fever and have undergone an examination
- Please stay at home until the symptoms disappear.
- Please check with your workplace or school for the timing of commuting to work or going to school (garden).
To those who have been in contact with positive people and have been tested
- During the period when there is a possibility of onset, please wait at home and observe your own health.
- Waiting at home is 7 days with 0 days as the last contact with the positive person.
* Until 10 days have passed, check your health condition by yourself, avoid using high-risk places, eating meals, etc., and take measures against infection such as wearing a mask.
- In principle, going out from home is prohibited.
- Only when you run out of daily necessities, do your shopping during low-traffic hours.
- Please record your health observation by measuring your body temperature twice a day in the morning and evening and checking your symptoms.
- Symptoms include cough, dyspnea, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, headache, general malaise, joint muscle pain, and diarrhea.
- If you experience any symptoms, please consult your doctor or your doctor.
Contact information for concerns and symptoms
Prefectural consultation counter (Shizuoka Prefecture fever consultation consultation center)
|Times other than those on the left (including weekends and holidays)