To those who have a positive test result
- Be sure to wear a mask (even for passengers).
- If you have nail polish or other decorations on your nails, please remove them.
- Please finish the toilet before coming to the hospital.
- When you arrive, please wait in the car until the staff arrives (please do not go outside).
- If another car is stopped, please park behind it.
- Health insurance card
- Medication notebook (for those who have prescription drugs)
- Residence card (for other nationalities)
- Child medical expenses beneficiary certificate (for those who have it)
- 2 to 3 days of hospitalized luggage
- Moisture (please prepare the amount you need, such as several 500 ml PET bottles)
- 3 or more towels
- Tissue paper
- Body Soap
- shampoo rinse
- Denture case
- Writing utensils
- What to wear (winter), etc.
Waiting place (access)
Between the bus stop and the ambulance entrance (in the zone marked “No parking”)
↓ Access to the waiting area (PDF)
Click to enlarge.